Why should I go for wet fogging?
Posted on Jun 02, 2020
- Fogging provides an effective way of sanitising a large area in an efficient manner.
- We use a product that is tested to kill the Coronavirus with 5-minute contact time under lab conditions. The chemical is 99.999% effective and will help remove surface germs and airborne bacteria/viruses.
- It provides an excellent way to get into areas otherwise difficult to access such as behind fixed furniture or heavy machinery.
- The process lasts around an hour and will mean the kitchen is ready for use after a light wipe over the following day.
- Eliminates pathogens sitting on surfaces it makes contact with for 5 minutes.
- It is safe to undertake in a kitchen environment, the chemicals are water based non-hazardous, colourless and odourless, requires no rinsing.
- Will continue to work hours/days after the process where the chemical remains in contact or suspended in the atmosphere.
- It is an effective form of decontamination in the workplace.
Please call us on 0370 3500 966 or e-mail us here for further information